Designing and purchasing custom archery jerseys for your team or club is not easy, especially if it is your first time doing it. Here are a few tips that will help make your club buying process as smooth and quick as possible.
1. Source your manufacturer wisely
First you might want to consider whether you expect to work with local suppliers in the country or with overseas suppliers. There are advantages and disadvantages to working with both local markets and overseas jersey manufacturers, which involve cost, language communication, and shipping issues. Local suppliers can provide higher quality products but it comes at a cost. It’s more expensive to source your archery jerseys locally. Finally you’ll want to go for suppliers who can provide you with high-quality products at reasonable prices. In addition, you’ll want to work with suppliers who have no language barriers. It can help you build a good business relationship. Here you’ve got one! YoungSpeeds archery jerseys all use high-quality lightweight breathable material at a very fair price which can beat most companies in the industry! We are a US-based company, you don’t need to worry about communication barriers. The turnaround is also fast for 2-4 weeks only!
2. Know what your club is looking for
Personalized archery shirts? That one-of-a-kind design? Turnaround? Price? Quantity? Durability? Breathability? Knowing your team’s demand and the most valued thing is key to a happy purchase. It will also help in determining the right supplier to work with. You might also want to consider the following when you are early in the process of designing your own archery jerseys.
- Which logos will you put on the jerseys and where will they be placed?
- Will the archers’ names be on the back? And on the front?
- What will be the size of the names and logos?
- What color scheme are you going to use?
- Will there be any pattern or graphic you want to use on the jersey? If so, what will that be?
3. Ask about MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity) for reorders
On average, most team orders last two or three years. But you might need to replace a few units each season. Or there are new club members added. In any case, make sure to ask about the company’s MOQ for reorders. You’ll want to choose the suppliers that can accept lower MOQ. At YoungSpeeds we require as low as just 5 pieces per design to receive bulk discounts. Just need one or two pieces? Yes we can do that without a problem!
4. Get prepared to confirm sizing
Custom jerseys are specially made for you, many companies will not accept returns if you have not chosen the right sizes. We’d recommend you request the size confirmation yourself if the supplier you’re ordering jerseys from is not requesting it. Many suppliers vary accordingly in their size ranges and fit, so it’s important to take some time to confirm the proper sizes. If you have the archers’ size measurements all ready ahead of time, it can expedite the order and confirmation process.
Here are a few more things you’ll need to consider.
- Quality. Choose a supplier who can provide you with different fabric options. At YoungSpeeds, you can choose different weight performance materials to meet your demand. Our regular archery jersey fabric is 160g weight Eyebird. If you want the jersey to be more breathable, you can choose a lighter weight 140g or 150g. Or we can use mesh fabric as side panels for added breathability.
- Price. Ask about the price structure. If the price has included any logos, colors, names, artwork, shipping, etc.? If there will be any hidden fee? YoungSpeeds price is one fixed price including everything. And we offer a free design service, you will not be limited by any colors and graphics, and the only limitation is your imagination.
- Shipping. Set the delivery date you need the order in hand and work backward from there. Depending on the order quantities, expect 4- 6 weeks for production and delivery. But at YoungSpeeds, you can just wait for 3-4 weeks, and rush orders for 2 weeks only! Order as soon as you can, don’t wait until the last minute. You will know the pain when you are trying to collect money from your teammates.
- Color difference. Sublimation colors might vary slightly from the proof shown on your screen - be sure the manufacturer will send you a color swatch to confirm the actual colors before bulk printing. Color swatch is a small piece of cloth that your jersey patterns will be printed on it. YoungSpeeds will usually send it to every customer for color approval so they know what they are expecting.